Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Redux

  • Sleeping in until 11:00am sure felt luxurious
  • Completed the FAFSA – finally!
  • A trip to Costco -I couldn’t be persuaded to wear shoes, so wore my slippers instead.
  • Ran into my artist friend Nicole Cawfield who told me she has a great job, but wishes she didn’t have to work every day. Her and me both!
  • Bought a $100,000 Bar at CVS and shared it with Sam, ‘cause he’s worth at least $50,000.
  • Researched candidate websites for Mayor and 4th District City Council. Now that I’ve been through city politics for our PIEA, I actually care who gets elected.
  • Coughing and sneezing and coughing and sneezing. Not sure how much longer I’ll have this, but Sam is on his 13th day of being sick. It’s been 5 days for me.
  • I want a grey kitten.
  • Made plans to visit Lynn Wylie for a long weekend in June. It can’t come soon enough!
  • This weekend felt like a 4-day weekend. Wonderful. It’s a shame it takes being sick to slow us down, but God has it felt good to step off the hamster wheel. Even with all the coughing.

No comments: