Monday, August 21, 2006

Heard While Meditating










Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

How am I going to respond to H.’s e-mail? That’s going to be a mess. He’s not going to be very happy with me.

Don’t think about that stuff. You are worrying!

Oh yeah….


Breath in… Breath out… Breath in... Breath out...

My back hurts, I would love to slump over, but then the energy won’t flow smoothly through my chakras.

Chakras, Smockras, my back is sore!


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I am not sure how this could be helping me…

I am bored.


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I can’t forget to send those invoices for the PIEA.

I need to find out when Jennifer’s birthday is, I know it is close.


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I should be outside working in the yard. Here we build this beautiful deck and then we let the yard go to hell!

Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I’m anxious to go over and visit Val & Vern, see how they are doing, I miss them.

We need to stop eating out so much. It’s too expensive.


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I want to go to a yoga retreat.

It’s been nearly two weeks since I’ve been to yoga.

I wish I had more time.

I wonder how long I’ve got left. Should I sneak a peak at the clock?


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I need to figure out how to bring in more new deposits at work.

We really should have Miko’s teeth cleaned.


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I wished my ipod worked better in my car.

I hope we have enough money to make this building work.


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

What if we don’t have enough money to make the building work?

Breath in…

What if we struggle every month to make the payment?

Breath out…

I hope Sam doesn’t die young of a heart attack or something.

Breath…

What would I do?

Breath…

God, please, please, please don’t let this happen.

Breath…

I hope Jenne’ likes the earrings I picked out for her.

Are we doing enough to help Jenne’ and Steve.


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…


I wish I could decide on the artwork for my tattoo. There are two or three I love.

Can I pet Miko while I am meditating? Is that ok?

Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

This is harder than you would think. It’s not very relaxing.

All I am doing is pushing thoughts away, how do you ever get past that part of it?

I need to write to Scotti.

Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I want to spend a weekend at Shantivanam.

I want to go visit Lynn in Salt Lake City, maybe I can also go to that spa while I am there. Do I have time? Do we have enough money?


Breath in… Breath out…. Breath in… Breath out…

I wish I didn’t have to go to work today.

I can’t believe Katherine is a senior! How can that be?


Breath in… Breath out… Breath in… Breath out…

I’m going to have blueberries for breakfast once I’m done here. Yummy!

That was a great episode of West Wing last night.


Breath in… Breath out…

Whew, times up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that just created a knot in my shoulder.
AND I forgot to breathe.
That was a great example of realizing how VERY much is happening in our heads at any given moment. Maybe meditating didn't get your full energy, but you were able to concentrate on all the buzzing in your head and identify all of it. A big step.
Breathe out...